October 24, 2013
6th Annual Open Mobile Summit Hits San Francisco in November
The event aims to connect the most influential and innovative in converging mobile, Internet, media, electronics and commerce. At Appcelerate CEOs of the most successful app publishers on the planet share the secrets to their success building, marketing and monetizing apps.
Crème de la crème of mobile leaders will speak and moderate panels and sessions including All Things D's Walt Mossberg, Sprint's Bill Malloy, Shazam's Rich Riley, Mozilla's Mitchell Baker, AT&T's Abhi Ingle, CTO's Dave Engberg and others.
Use discount code ‘2439WBW’ to save an extra $100 from current prices.
- Wearables Hit the Streets:The age of wearable technology is here. Everything from Google Glass to smart watches and health sensors are in fashion. But how will wearable re-program mobile strategy?
- The Death of TV: Multi-screen media has traditional TV on the ropes. How is the fight for the living room playing out and which video monetization strategies are looking like Grand Slams?
- Enterprise: Mobility is “The New IT”: Productivity, distribution, device management and security. Hear how CIOs and Enterprise IT pros are addressing the challenges and capitalizing on the opportunities in the mobile enterprise space.
- The Future of Mobile Commerce: Hyper-connected consumers are a challenge for retailers in store and online. Who’s winning the multi-channel shopping spree and how are connected devices changing buying behaviour?
- Apps: The Mobile Service Marketplace. Monetizing apps is no longer limited to advertisements. Explore the service marketplace revolution and discover the next victim of the app.
- Awash in Big Data. Data, data everywhere! Find out who is positioned to harness the wealth of mobile device data to create more valuable, personalized services for consumers.
On Day 3 of The Open Mobile Summit comes Appcelerate. This is where CEOs of the hottest app businesses on the planet share the secrets to their success and how they see the landscape of mobile apps today. In one day, learn from the best in intimate workshops:
- User Experience Innovation: Understand where and how to spot behavioural trends and leverage them to increase the appeal of your app offering
- The Monetization of Apps: Hear from the App Idols as they share the most ingenious methods and practices to drive revenue from their apps
- Onwards and Upwards: Learn how to efficiently use internet marketing to trigger the viral growth curve and ride it to to the top of the app charts
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 6th Annual Open Mobile Summit Hits San Francisco in November:
The comments to this entry are closed.