October 04, 2012
Givit Aims to Make Mobile Video Editing & Sharing Commonplace
The creator of video sharing technology and software for Cisco’s defunct Flip Camera – once a really popular recording device – Givit, has channeled its expertise into a new service poised to make mobile video editing and sharing commonplace.
Unrestricted by length, number of clips or automated editing, Givit has cracked the code in the this race with a powerful, simple new iOS app that transforms raw footage into something polished and shareable on Facebook or YouTube in about 30 seconds.
Unlike any other social video app on the market, Givit’s unique features include:
- Live Highlighting – While recording a live event, simply tap to highlight critical moments. Tap to recap back seven seconds, or start/stop record at any point.
- Multiple Clips – There are no limits to the number of video highlights that can be combined to create the final product.
- No Length Restrictions – Share highlighted video reels of any length or size.
- Effects - Add motion effects (slow-motion, speed-up), music and transitions to polish and finish the highlight reel.
- Sharing Options – One-click social sharing to Facebook or YouTube; or, share video privately and securely by email.
- Cloud Storage – Upload highlighted videos to the Givit cloud for permanent storage, or highlight videos from any other source imported from Givit.
- Facebook App – Watch and share highlighted videos directly from the Givit Facebook app.
- Free – Givit is free for anyone to use, offering 5GB of storage at signup and premium packages for avid users.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Givit Aims to Make Mobile Video Editing & Sharing Commonplace:
The comments to this entry are closed.