February 02, 2011
TEDx Berkeley Coming to the Zellerbach Stage on February 19
On February 19, 2011, TEDxBerkeley will gather world-leading thinkers, makers, and doers at UC Berkeley to discuss the theme: “Engaging the World“. The audience will be a diverse yet curated mix of 1,400 students, professors, and thought leaders from Berkeley and beyond, gathering for a stimulating day of presentations, discussions, entertainment and art that will spark new ideas and opportunities for all.
If you're interested in attending, fill out the form and join us. The speaker line-up can be found here, with additional speakers and performers being added in the next few days. Below is just a glimpse - more updates coming next week.
- Jason Atwood - Cal PhD, Computer Lab in Uganda project.
- David Rose - Founder of Vitality.
- Chip Conley - CEO of Joie de Vivre.
- Marti Spiegelman on consciousness.
- Erin Ganju - CEO of Room to Read.
- David Silverman - Producer of The Simpsons.
- Bryan Alvarez - Cal PhD and the Human Atlas Project.
- Lopa Brunjes - co-founder of Biochar.
- Gopi Kallayil - Heads of Product Marketing for Search Advertising at Google.
- Shore Slocum - Author and Speaker on spirituality and the real world.
- Bob Fuller - Author on rankism.
- Walter Hood - Berkeley architecture professor.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference TEDx Berkeley Coming to the Zellerbach Stage on February 19: