February 09, 2011
Making Video Count in the Midst of Crowded Online Channels
This week, Text100 hosted a panel on online video during Social Media Week San Francisco. Most companies understand the power of video and want to create genuinely viral content. The panel discussed ways you can not only create compelling videos for your website, Facebook Page and a blog but also how to stand out in crowded channels such as YouTube, DailyMotion and Vimeo.
• The pros and cons of using a single branded video owned media destination versus placing content across a variety of channels
• How to optimize video for SEO as well as tips and tricks for adapting video for both your brand’s properties and for external use – content, length, production, etc.
• Examples of brands that are successfully leveraging video and other ways online video can benefit your brand
Liz Gannes moderated the panel that included:
• Scott Brown, Director, Marketing, Cisco Media Solutions Group
• Jim Louderback, CEO, Revision3
• Melissa Chanslor, Sr. Account Manager & Social Media Lead, Text 100
• Jordan Hoffner, President of Digital Media, Electus
Video from the event is below. (note: it covers about 75% of the talk):
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Making Video Count in the Midst of Crowded Online Channels:
The comments to this entry are closed.