July 07, 2010
Privacy - Identity - Innovation in Seattle in August
Taking place August 17-19, 2010 in Seattle during Seattle Geek Week, pii2010 will explore the future of digital privacy, identity and innovation, and how to strike a balance between protecting sensitive information and enabling new technologies and business models.
Industry executives, technologists, consumer advocates, policy experts and other stakeholders will come together as a group to examine critical issues like:
- How emerging technologies & business models are impacting the way data is created, shared and aggregated
- Effective approaches for building online trust with users
- Ways in which user preferences and social norms are shifting
- Changes in the regulatory landscape, in the U.S. and internationally
- The role of anonymity and the future of reputation management on the Web
- The latest developments in user-centric identity management
pii2010 will also serve as the official launch pad for pii Labs, an open forum for brainstorming and collaborating where you will have an opportunity to share your ideas and projects with other participants.
You can register for pii2010 online. They are partnering with Chris Pirillo and the Gnomedex conference (which will take place August 19-21, right after pii2010).
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Privacy - Identity - Innovation in Seattle in August:
The comments to this entry are closed.