November 17, 2008
The NEXT Conference This Week in NYC
This week on November 19th, the NEXT Conference is being held at New York's Waldorf Astoria on 301 Park Avenue. Topics of discussion include:
* PR in the marketing mix - how to increase strategic relevance and profile
* Technologies driving PR innovation
* Emerging business challenges for clients - corporate and marketing
* The changing media business and how it impacts communications
* The future of the in-house team, and of the agency
* The future of global
Click here to register.
Speakers include WSJ's editor-in-chief Robert Thomson (keynote), former AMI editorial director Bonnie Fuller, Chevron's Dave Samson, Mike Wing of IBM, and Michael Zimbalist, head of R&D for The New York Times Company. The conference hopes to arm PR and marketing professionals with the tools and insights they need to navigate the changing PR universe.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The NEXT Conference This Week in NYC:
The comments to this entry are closed.