October 15, 2008
Federated Media's Conversational Marketing Summit
In a world that is moving more virtual, one of the conversations they'll have on-stage includes a face-to-face on what it is about live events that works so well with marketers.
* Mark Dowley, Partner, Endeavor
* Rick Farman, Partner, Superfly Productions
* Scott Heiferman, CEO, Meetup
There will also be a session on lack of measurement. The data is out there - everywhere. It is ironic that we all seem to have a hard time measuring it.
* Adam Gerber, CMO,Quantcast
* Mainak Mazumdar, SVP, Measurement Science & Marketing Solutions, Nielsen Online
* David L. Smith, CEO, Mediasmith, Inc
* Brian Wallace, Director of Marketing Operations, Research in Motion
There's a breakout session on conversational marketing in the blogosphere. "A majority of consumers are not only reading blog content, but are also actively participating in, and creating content for, the blogosphere. At the same time, the line separating blogs from more traditional digital media is becoming thinner and thinner as each adopts characteristics of the other."
The discussion will be around what this means for the marketer. How are brands leveraging the blog space, and what are the most effective strategies for participating?
* Chas Edwards, Publisher and CRO, Federated Media
* Richard Jalichandra, President and CEO, Technorati
* David Tokheim, EVP and GM, Six Apart Media
Forrester's Jeremiah Owyang will moderate a session on metrics: data that matters in conversational media.
Understanding the value of conversational marketing campaigns is critical for brand marketers,but the space is littered with disparate and discordant data points, methodologies, tracking andreporting tools. On that panel includes:
* Rob Crumpler, President and CEO, BuzzLogic
* Avinash Kaushik, Author, Blogger, Analytics Evangelist, Google
* Shahar Nechmad, Founder and CEO, NuConomy
* David Veneski, Digital Campaigns Manager, Intel
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Federated Media's Conversational Marketing Summit:
The comments to this entry are closed.