February 21, 2007
BlogHer's Business Summit
Topics to be covered include:
* Should my company blog? How do we decide and then identify the best people to do it?
* What are the boundaries of "authenticity" and "transparency" for a company blog?
* How can companies find and talk to the right bloggers? What's the best approach?
* Are blogs a religion or a tool? What are some pragmatic methods to measure results
* Does the cost of social media ever outweigh the benefit?
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference BlogHer's Business Summit:
The comments to this entry are closed.