October 17, 2006
Forrester on Humanizing the Digital Experience
Forrester Research is having a two-day Consumer Forum: Humanizing the Digital Experience in Chicago on October 24-25, 2006. You can register here. (there are different rates depending on whether you are a Forrester client or not).
This Event will tackle questions like:
* How are mobile devices and social computing — such as blogs, RSS, and social networking — changing consumers' expectations of the digital experience?
* How does the convergence of digital and personal environments — as in the cases of networked homes and socially connected, device-loving teens — change consumers' expectations of brand marketing?
* How should companies use technologies to create emotional connections with consumers?
* Which emerging technologies — interactive TV, video, mobile devices, behavioral targeting — hold the most promise for creating a more "human" digital experience?
* How does technology help retailers and consumer products manufacturers humanize the brick-and-mortar shopping experience?
* What are examples of digital content, function, tone, and imagery that appeal to consumers' emotions?
* How do brands stimulate word-of-mouth marketing through entertaining, intuitive, or otherwise "human" experiences?
* How do companies monetize the value of a good experience?
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Forrester on Humanizing the Digital Experience: