September 12, 2006
The San Francisco Bay Area Publicity Club is hosting the 2006 Media Excellent Awards luncheon "The Pubbies," tomorrow night, September 13 at Le Meridien on 333 Battery Street (between Sacramento and Clay).
Gathering will be the region’s top media personalities, journalists and pros behind the scenes.
The 10th annual awards ceremony will honor winners in 15 categories. Nominees include:
• Best Anchor: Ken Bastida, Sandy Castelblanco, Cheryl Jennings, Pam Moore, Dennis Richmond
• Best On-Air Personality: Renel Brooks-Moon, Will Durst and Willie Brown, John Evans, Michael Krasny, Doug McConnell
• Best Business Reporter: George Avalos, Katherine Conrad, David Lazarus, Matt Marshall, Ryan Tate
• Best Columnist: Bruce Bellingham, Ken Garcia, Mark Morford, Brenda Payton, Chloe Veltman
• Best Magazine: 7x7, Benefit, Diablo, SOMA, Theatre Bay Area
• Best Blog: Bastard Machine, Longtail, San Francisco Sentinel, SFist, Silicon Valley Watcher
Other categories include Best Podcast, Best Web Site, Best Technology Reporter, Best Assignment Editor/Producer and more. Comedian Will Durst, co-host of “Keepin’ It Real with Will and Willie” on The Quake 960 AM, will preside as MC of the awards luncheon.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Pubbies: